Friday, October 01, 2004

TGIF

Ever have a day where you're so sick of people that you just want to crawl under your desk and turn the lights off? That was my day. If one more person rang the bell, called me about something I didn't know, emailed me....I thought I was going to lose my mind. Anyone dream about work? At that point I start to worry. I dreamt last night that the president of my company was trying to leave his office but was being prevented from leaving by garden gnomes. Yes, you heard it here. Garden gnomes, the little guy from Amelie and from the travel company commercials. I have no clue as to what that means but I woke up laughing which is better than how I usually am in the mornings.

Still blue about the ex friend. It's sinking in though. We both had our issues and our relationship in the end was definitely codependent. That doesn 't change the fact that I still feel thrown away. I'm writing it out though. It's the premise of my second novel. (Note to self: finish the first.)

And then there is the love of my life standing in the kitchen making soup from scratch...not a day goes by where I don't look at him in wonderment....okay, enough of the sentimental slush.

New link...www.giantmicrobes.com...yes a bit sick but tis the flu season.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home